Thoroughly tested – application-optimized – reliable
The spindle is repair to mint condition
– Inspection of appearance
– Incoming test, force test, sensor test, encoder test, seals test
– Execute stator check-up, insulation test
– Clean parts and refurbish
– Clean cooling system
– Calibrate bearing seat of shaft and case, measurement of bearing seats under add carry :
constant temperature conditions in regard to dimension, circularity and cylindrical shape
– Renew set of bearing, Hybrid – Ceramic DLS
– Shaft cone HSK-63 laser welding and grinding with measurement protocol
– Stator new winding (Pos.2), if necessary
– Revision clamping system
– New clamping set
– New lock screw
– New sealing sleeve
– New rotary encoder Lenord + Bauer
– New encoder receptacle Siemens 17-pol.
– Renew all connection fittings, if necessary
– Complete balancing of shaft with clamping system
– Adjust bearing pretension
– Level run out
– Check clamping force HSK
– Check and adjust sensors
– Dynamic function check on Siemens test station
– Permanent screening of bearing temperature during the test run
– Bearing condition measurement
– Vibration measurement
– Clamping force measurement
– Execute leakage test for inner cooling system 60 bar
– Complete balancing of spindle
– Compile new inspection protocol.
Strub has been recognized as high quality spindle oil suitable for high perfomance high speed milling spindles. Step-tec community has been well aware of Strub and have been favorite choice. Recently, Strub gained approval for Fischer Spindles for STRUB Vulcolube Clean HLP-D 68 and 46. This yet another validation of quality of Strub branded spindle oil. Please contact OTRA to find our more.
Spindle repair services since 2000
Located in Baden-Wuerttemberg region (capital Stuttgart), Kern has been providing professional spindle repairs services for grinding, milling and turning spindles since 2000. Kern repairs about 800 spindles per year.
Strong reputation for workmanship
Kern’s focus on quality of repaires and dedicated staff has earned a strong reputation for its workmanship. It is a great complement to receive a complement from customers that Kern’s services is better than the original manufacturer.
“Many thanks for the quick repair, excellent customer support and cooperation in repairing our StepTec spindle. A special thank you and a special word of praise to the service technician, who visited us and fixed the spindle. We never had a StepTec spindle running that smoothly! We’re looking forward to future service and cooperation with KERN Spindelfullservice! ” – Maik Widowski, KIEFER Werkzeugbau GmbH
Thoroughly tested with state of the art equipment, failure analysis
Kerns’s dedication for quality is supported by its process to repairs according to DIN ISO 1940 and state of the art testing equipments. Kern’s service range includes contract balancing technology (according to DIN ISO 1940), grinding technology, measuring and testing technology. Kern has a complete machine shop with the ability to grind tool cones completely.
Kern dismantle and analyze the spindle and inform the customer about the condition and failure report with the causes and improvement measures for the machine, including a detailed cost estimate.
Vast experience with high quality spindles from European makers
Kern’s repairs about 800 spindle per year and has experience in repairing (not limited to) following list of spindles,
Kessler, Fischer, Weiss, Renaud, Omlat, Deuschle, Blohm, Reckerth, Fiege, Fortuna, SLF, SPL, IMT, Voumard, Blombach, StepTec, GMN, Mikron, Grob, Gamfior, Hessap, UVA, IBAG, HüllerHille, Chiron, DMG, Unior, HS-Tec, Cocom, Moore, UKF, Hurco, ABA, Bridgeport, Jukomet