SCHAUBLIN’s Runout Adjustement System (SRS) is very precise and can be applied to wide range for machines.
SCHAUBLIN’s Runout Adjustement System (SRS) can be applied to all major grining machines including Hawemat, Walter, Anca, Makino, Saacke, Schaublin, DMG, Stausak.
It is possible ot use keep runout to less than 0.002mm using this clamping system.
- Accuracy (less than ±0.002mm) and easy to use.
- Easy maintenance and repair
- Able to protect against contamination and rust
- Able to apply to all major collets and can be used with wide range of machines.
High-precision machine components
Precision in every detail: reliable machine components from HAWEMA. The chain is only as good as each individual link. For this reason, Hawema attaches particular importance to high-quality machine components. Our motor spindles have a run-out of less 2µ. The precision guides are pre-stressed for maximum rigidity and precision, and are permanently lubricated. The kinematic action, patented worldwide, with grinding column in double bearings (y- and b-axes) assures maximum rigidity and precision with exceptional freedom of movement.
- Complete granite based machine frame fully integrated in the mineral compound machine bed, resulting in highest rigidity and lowest thermal expansion of the whole system.
- All axis built on granite base plate, with direct measuring system (X, Y and Z axis) and high precision guides, direct drives in the rotation axis.
- Double supported grinding spindle axis integrated in the granite base.
Hawema KINEMATICS (patented worldwide)
- Short travel paths
- Optimal cycle times
- Compact design
- Modular construction
- High rigidity
- Highest precision
- Excellent grinding possibilities